What are the Benefits of Energy Wellness?
Reduce stress and anxiety
Transform sadness and uncertainty
Relax the body
Connect to Wisdom
Open up Intuition
Launch the body’s self-healing mechanism
Return of Laughter
Brings on bouts of silliness!
Relieve physical and mental fatigue
Boost the body’s immune system
Enhance wellness and feelings of calm
What is my energy practice all about?
For those who believe in the power of traditional medicine to help heal, my brand of energy coaching is an alternative therapy that will kick start YOUR self-healing process because it works with you to channel high vibrational energy. It will rebalance and restore you to a state of wellbeing so that you feel better and are empowered to follow your wisdom and intuition
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is a gentle, balancing, energy therapy. It is a spiritual practice and meditation that helps to restore, relax and balance
- Reiki connects participants in the universal energy field
- Reiki activates the self-healing mechanism
- Reiki can be practiced hands-on, in-person, with Client and Practitioner in the healing studio, or remotely, where Clients can be in the comfort of their own homes. Reiki energy travels intact across distance and space. Therefore, Clients receive transformative Reiki energy remotely. Reiki is always practiced fully-clothed, lying on a treatment table, or seated comfortably in a chair.
What is Qigong?
- Qigong is a 4000+ year-old Chinese Energy Medicine. At its simplest, Qigong exercises and meditations cultivate high vibrational healing energy to increase immunity, refresh the energy meridian system and activate healing
- Qi = Life Force Energy. Gong = Skill. QiGong = The skill of moving life force energy!
- Qigong exercises mirror the movements of nature, cultivating health, vitality, and deep relaxation. It is often called, "the art of effortless power"
What can Energy Movement and Reiki do for me?
- *Reduce stress and anxiety
- *Transform sadness and uncertainty
- * Relax the body *
- * Restore balance *
- * Open up Intuition *
- * Launch the body’s self-healing mechanism by down-regulating it into the parasympathetic nervous system, the "rest & restore" mode *
- * Improve concentration *
- * Reduce stressors on body *
- * Relieve physical and mental fatigue *
- * Boost the body’s immune system *
- * Enhance well-being and feelings of calm *
What does a typical Remote or In-Person Energy Coaching session look like?
- A Reiki session can range in length from 30-60 minutes and longer depending on the needs of the Client. Reiki Clients are treated fully clothed, while lying down, or seated, fully supported, in a comfortable chair.
- The Reiki Practitioner will start with a Client intake, to understand health and spiritual goals, and to customize the sessions
- The intention is set. This intention confirms and supports the Clients' needs and guides the entire session. Once the Practitioner concentrates on the intention, energy follows
- In both In-person and Remote sessions, the Reiki Practitioner will determine which series of hand positions are best suited to the Client's needs. If In-Person, the hands lightly touch or hover slightly over the Client. There is no manipulation or massage. If Remote, the Practitioner will place her own hands on, or over her own body. Clients may feel a warm tingling sensation, soft or cool vibrations, and others may feel nothing in particular except that they feel relaxed, calm and grounded. (And Reiki still works great even if you fall asleep!)
- Many sessions begin with gentle Qigong exercises to raise up vibration energy
- In addition to Reiki and Qigong, we will enhance your wellness toolkit with meditation, prayer, chakra balancing, somatic exercises, visualization, character drawing and story re-writing.
Is there any preparation necessary before and after sessions?
- It is helpful for Clients to dress comfortably, lie or sit in a nice comfy spot and drink water throughout the day after the session
How many sessions are necessary?
- Clients usually report feeling better and more relaxed after their first session, and typically additional weekly or every-other-week sessions are encouraged to strengthen and stabilize results. We have been having raising a lot of joy with the 3-day mini retreats, customized to Clients' schedules. See more on booking page
Where do I practice?
At this time, I am practicing remotely on Zoom for my private Clients. I also love to practice in the great outdoors if the weather permits. Let me know what you prefer.
I also practice in-person at Element Healing Arts in South Brooklyn. You can book an appointment at Element at (718)-855-4850